Are You a Born Again Marketer?

I really enjoy internet marketing, but my main purpose in life is to honor my Lord
and savior Jesus Christ.  He is everything to me.  He has a bright future for me, not
only here on earth but for all eternity.  Life doesn't stop here, we have a very long
eternal life ahead of us.  We will either live in heaven with our Lord, or we will be
forever separated from Him in a very real place called hell.  The choice is yours, and
the decision has to be made here, while you are still living.

If you want to be saved and to spend eternity with joy and beauty and everything
good then say this prayer, and mean it in your heart:  Father in heaven, please forgive
me of all my sin.  Come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior.  I believe you
died on the cross for me, and that you rose again for me to have eternal life with you.
Help me to live the life you want me to live.  Fill me with your Holy Spirit.  In the
name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

You are now a born again believer!  Get a bible and read it everyday.  Find a church
fellowship to be around other believers, and to hear the word of God taught.  If I may
be of any help to you, just let me know.  Enjoy your new life, and you may now want
to be baptized.  That is following Jesus by putting off the old and rising to the new
life in Him.  It will be your first act of obedience. 

Go now in righteousness and peace,
Sierra Sage

Comments